Saker Kitchen Appliance Sliders
- DIY Kitchen Appliance Sliders: Stick the sliders around the bottom of the appliance firmly or attach them to a wooden broad. It can not only increase the height so that the bottom of the machine does not touch water, but also allow the machine to be pushed, dragged, and even rotated. (Note: After installation, let it stand for 14 hours, the viscosity will reach the best. And the included transparent mat is to increase the height and stickiness)
- Saving Space & Protect Machines: The sliders can easily bear heavy household appliances and prevent kitchen workbenches from scratches, thereby prolonging the service life of kitchen workbenches and machines. When your Ninja air fryers or other machines need space to heat radiating, it can make it easy to move and save precious counter space.
- More Practical than Trays and Mats: Easily push the machine back to the corner of the workbench without worrying about wasting expensive sliding trays due to damage to the pulleys and will not take up the extra place. Compared with a sliding mat, it is cost-effective and suits any appliance with its DIY feature.
- Suitable for Most Countertops: The slider is made of PTFE (Teflon) with a self-adhesive pad, and the surface is smooth and easy to move. It is suitable for wood, tile, marble, cloth mat, or towel. Your air fryer can easily slide on the table without leaving marks or making unnecessary noises.
- Wide Range of Uses: Durable self-adhesive durable household machine slider, with strong adhesion, can easily adhere to glass, wood, metal, and plastic, widely used in heavy household appliances, such as air fryers, pressure cookers, coffee makers, blenders, cooking machines, bread machine, etc. And it can also be used on other appliances, such as computer monitors, stools, chairs, and cabinets, to facilitate movement without damaging the floor.
- Material: PTFE(Teflon), rubber
- Size: 0.98 x 0.244 inch
- Color: grey
- 8/16/24/40PCS* Saker Kitchen Appliance Sliders